Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Fabric Headbands


My first two test have been gifted with no pictures to share, go figure. Instead,I will share one of Pedro. Doesn't he look comfy?
So here is the beginnings of the next test that I plan will fit me.
This pattern, Reversible Headband, and tutorial is from Happy Together Creates. She does a great job of showing the step by step and the pattern is a free pdf download. The first test I did I used it exactly how it said, got a finished product of 19 1/2 inches. It now is being worn by a co-workers daughter how loves it.
The second one I tested was about an inch longer on both pieces, with elastic cut to 6 1/2 inches, it finished at 21-inches and is now being worn by the co-worker.
This next one I am going to cut at the pattern piece original size and cut the elastic at 8 inches, hopefully it will fit the way I want it to which is not too tight.

No comments: