Thursday, July 12, 2012

Camp Loopy 2 - Lightning Bug Update

Now that I have gotten back on track, I am making progress on the Bay of Fundy Wrap. At this point I am halfway to the end. There are 14 days to my self-imposed deadline and I hope I can get there so I can get it blocked.

I really like the yarn and the colors, my is a bit darker. It will make a great wrap for cool evenings and hopefully I can wear it while camping later this summer.

And it is time to pick the pattern and yarn for the final camp project. I better get busy. One more to go and I will be able to watch some of the Olympics while I knit this last one. More on that later.

1 comment:

Cathy R said...

I've been working on the zombie BBQ shawl, sort of. Currently all of my crafting time has been taken with these !%^!#$!$!$ circles.

What EVER possesed me to decide "Oh, I'll just hand sew my next art class project."

I'm blaming the heat. It baked my brain.