Saturday, November 12, 2011

Casting On: The Fourth Quarter Challenge for Loopy Ewe



I have wound the yarn and found the needles for the Dew Drop Cowl. This is my fourth quarter challenge for Loopy Ewe. It involves knitting a full skein or more of a Madelinetosh Yarn. I chose the sport weight option in the Alizann colorway. It is in a red-purple tonal.

I have to have this finished, blocked and photo'd by January 1st so I can get it posted to the gallery for challenge-met credit. I hope the pattern is as easy as it looks.

I will be casting on today and using it as travel knitting for next week. I have other secret knits on other needles that have to be done at home because they are too bulky to go with me.

I hope everyone has taken a little time to knit something for themselves~!

1 comment:

Cathy R said...

We will have to road trip once they open their warehouse up in Fort Collins.