Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Another Fun Holiday Knit



Here is a really fun knit that will make a great gift for anyone who loves to take a bottle of wine to gatherings. The pattern came to me from Red Heart and is their Jolly Holiday e-book that you can download for free at this link.

It has something for both knitters and crocheters. The best part is most of the pattterns are really fast to create. I had two of these bottle sweaters done in a couple of days. The second one, not pictured here, I added a closed bottom to. It feels more secure to carry it.

The green one, pictured, is knit out of I Love This Yarn from Hobby Lobby, in the Sparkle style. I am going to add some embellishments to these, maybe using large jingle bells. I hope everyone is finding new ways to celebrate the Season~!

No comments: