Monday, September 12, 2011

UFO Update: Tunisian Crochet and More



I finished seaming the Tunisian Crochet vest together yesterday at the yarn shop. I had to get out of the house and away from the 9-11 coverage. It was at times too hard to watch yet it must be remembered.

When I got home from the shop, I started watching shark movies, much better.

I am halfway through my mystery knit for Germany, and a scarf for another family member who is not expecting it. It is that time of year for me to be knitting a lot of gifts. I hope to have this batch off the needles and in the mail by the first of the month.

Then I have to finish my July sock. It has been languishing since the first of August. I only have three pattern repeats on the foot and the toe to do.

I am looking forward to the moment I can cast on something without a deadline. Happy Knitting to All~!

No comments: