Saturday, August 13, 2011

Tunisian Crochet: Assembling to Finish


The panels are done in time for the final class session on this technique. I really had to push to get this finished. I discovered that this crochet made me look at it when I worked on it, so I did not read or watch TV while I did this. And it takes longer to make progress than on knitting.

I like the way it looks, and the assembly is interesting. I am glad that we were shown how it goes together instead of just trying to do it from the schematic. It made it a lot easier.

The finished product will be fun to wear over a long sleeve T or a collared shirt this fall. Even though it is cotton it will still be warm.

It is fun to have a finished wearable. The pictures I have taken do not do this justice so the finished project looks like the picture from Tahki Yarns who designed it. (Note: I do not look like this in it :-)

No comments: