Saturday, December 27, 2008

Planning for the New Year

My goals list is just beginning for the new year. I usually have it all mapped out by now however, with all the Last Month of the Year hubbub, I am running behind schedule.

Years ago I gave up the whole resolution thing, I found it a was a way to set myself up to fail. Now I call it goals and work to show progress on those specific goals during the year. So, with that said, I present my goals for 2009:


  1. Schedule and teach two classes a month.


  2. Sell more items on my Etsy.com store.


  3. Design and submit four patterns to the knitting calendars for 2011.


  4. Attend Sock Summit 2009 in Portland.


  5. Have all holiday gift knitting finished by November 1st.


  6. Attend a knitting group once a month.




    I hope everyone has big plans and dreams for this New Year!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Admirable Goals, all of them.

Good Luck with accomplishments!!