Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas Eve: It's Not Just for Shopping



For those of you who waited until the last minute to shop for gifts, I wish you good luck, lots of patience, and a relaxing evening afterwards.



I have spent my morning gathering the last of the items to transport to my folks house for this evening including my favorite sleigh buddy, Pedro. He loves to go to Gramma's house where he can snoop to his heart's content in a much larger house. It makes his Nascat racing longer and more fun.


As we got ready, he discovered that he has a Christmas stocking (a great gift from my co-worker) and he ripped open a gift from Florida that I will wear for Xmas Day. And I discovered some great recipes for a my quiet New Year's celebration in the New Mexico magazine.




Merry Christmas Eve!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope your day was Merry. Glad to know that SNOW people were with you. Hope Mom and Mac are well.