Friday, November 28, 2008

The Heat Is On! 27 Days Until Christmas - Eeek!



And I am not speaking of the weather in this instance. I am talking about the imminent deadline for my holiday gift knitting. So far, so good!

I am on schedule to finish all and on time. I have organized my list in conjunction with the mailing deadlines and then ones after are local gifts I can deliver as late as Christmas Day itself.

My greatest thanks to Ravelry for the Ravelypmics event in August for getting me kick started with knitting some gifts and organizing the list. It has made a huge difference in my lower stress level associated with wanting everything done on time. I admit that I have added a couple additional projects to the list however have warned the recipients that it will not be delivered until after the first of the year. One is a nightcap for my dad. He has been wearing a stocking cap to bed more nights than not since the cold weather has set in. I found a simple pattern that can be made from a superwash and I think he will like it.

I hope everyone enjoyed their Turkey Day: food, family, fun!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for your comment! I will add you to my blogroll too! :)

Anonymous said...

Hi! I am finally checking out your website again to see the updates. Looks good. Sadly, I don't know how to knit. Perhaps you can teach me sometime later after the Christmas rush, when you have some time. :) We had a good Thanksgiving. Sounds like you've been busy! Cya.