Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Ode to Joy: The Knit Picks Catalog Has Arrived!



The Knit Picks catalog is a thing to behold. I have kept every one since I started receiving them two years ago.

Not only do they showcase their products nicely with excellent photography, but they also have the best tips I have seen in one place.

This month they concentrated on holiday ideas. This includes great selections for last-minute knitting projects for your list and gift ideas for the knitters in your life.

I think my favorite thing is the sampler sets they are offering. The yarn samples are in a color theme complete with patterns and ideas of how to use them.

Each edition has its own theme; like July 2008 and socks. Everything from how to dye naked yarn to ideas for patterns to make unique footwear.

You need to get on their mailing list to join the fun of receiving your very own catalog to treasure.

No comments: