Sunday, June 22, 2008

Resurface, Relax and Finished Class Samples

This particular view is very unusual and rather creepy at my apartment complex. This was after they had resurfaced our section of parking lot. By the next morning, it was like it had never happened.

While this view held I took Pedro out for a longer walk on his leash and he thoroughly enjoyed himself.




And I finished my class samples for the hat and handwarmer classes I am teaching in August at the Ben Franklin store in Woodland Park.

These make great gifts for family and friends. They are small enough to knit in the warmer weather and you are getting a jump start on your holiday gifts. If anyone is interested: the hat class is Saturday, August 2nd from 1-4 p.m. and the handwarmer one is Saturday, August 9th from 1-4 p.m. This is also a get one class full price, sign
up for the other half off. Quite a deal. the samples are shown here with Loopy, my assistant quality control inspector, and are named Chocolate and Grape; Blueberry and Chocolate.

I hope everyone is finding fun things to do this summer!

No comments: