Monday, June 30, 2008

Frog Construction Central

Yes, I realize that OSHA will be doing a spot inspection at my work site any minute now because Loopy is not wearing his hard hat. I am still looking for one for him. (Any ideas?)

This is my frog construction zone. I found this pattern at Roman Sock.

He is too adorable and all the parts crocheted up quickly on Sunday afternoon. He will be larger than the amigurumi toys, probably big enough for Loopy to ride.





And, during previous moments of knitting this weekend, I got this pic of Pedro checking out the neighbor's knitting progress. He has earned his wings as a quality control inspector.



Also on this weekend's construction project list is a new cat garage for Pedro. He likes to hide in a box and sleep in the afternoons. If I am home, that place must be within eyesight or earshot of me because I might try to sneak off to do something fun without him, such as sit on the porch and look at his swallow family. :-)

So, I scrounged a large enough box to build a cat condo/garage out of from the neighbors. Pedro had to inspect it to see if he was going to like it. It will need to be taped shut and a hole cut out in the front side. Then it will sit in front of my TV stand so I can use it to stack the most current DVDs that will be watched over the weekend. Most things in my house have a multi-purpose function due to lack of space.

Pedro seems happy with the plan. Will post pictures when both of these construction projects are complete. Until then, happy summer daze to you all!

No comments: