Monday, October 24, 2011

Once Upon A Time - Yarn and a New Show


So, the writers of LOST are back and they have concocted a new, far-out view of the world. Once Upon A Time debuted on ABC last night. I thought it was very fun and has potential to be a good show. Have to admit, it is not LOST, but it is different than any other network shows out this season. That alone is a good reason for me to give it a chance.

And I found a new yarn, Red Heart Boutique - Treasures - which I have knit into a beehive looking hat. Love the yarn and the pattern, have to do/get more. The hat pattern was designed for Noro Kureyon, which I am not a huge fan of, and it took over a skein of the Treasures yarn. I have enough leftover for a pair of fingerless handwarmers. I am going to try to knit them with a matching cuff.

The hat is super warm and cute. I have enough yarn to knit another one with handwarmers as a gift. Not sure who will be the lucky recipient yet, but I will find someone~!

No comments: