Monday, January 29, 2007

My Other Passion

I must confess to someone. I have another passion. Want to guess what it is? Okay, the list may be long. I'll tell you...it is MOVIES. I love movies of all kinds. I have quite a collection going of movies that I like so much I watch over and over. Most of my collection consists of family movies, all the great animated film companies are represented. I also collect Christmas themed movies. This collection gives me something to watch even between Netflix deliveries. And watching (listening) to a movie is something I can do while I knit. The best of both worlds.
Yesterday a friend and I went to the IMAX theater and saw Deep Sea 3D. That was an adventure. It was like you are in a giant aquarium. I have always loved IMAX movies since I saw my very first one, To Fly, at the Air and Space Museum in Washington DC. The film effects are like being on a ride at an amusement park. If you have the opportunity to go, you should treat yourself to this fabulous underwater event where you don't have to wear scuba gear.
Hope you have plans for a magnificent day.
Find your passion and live it!

No comments: