Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Another One Begins



A neighbor has been de-stashing her crafting supplies and brought me a bag of fabric and trims to sort through and take what I wanted from it.

In that bag I found some pieces that she had obviously bought to go together in something for her home (I am judging that from the colors). So I decided that she needed a lap quilt to go in her living room and it could be made from the fabrics she had picked out.

This is the picture of the planning stage on how to assemble it.

It will be done using the strips of fabric and then piecing some together with coordinating fabrics I collected to finish it.

This one will be finished and gifted before cold weather arrives (which looks like it could be soon by the way our weather is acting. )

Happy crafting to all~!

No comments: