Wednesday, September 18, 2013

What Is on my needles?

How do I get a clean page to write post
 
 

Welcome to Blogsy!

Let's get started.

  1. Set

If you would like to Edit HTML or need to paste embed codes then just swipe with three fingers across the screen to flip to the HTML side.

Here's a quick overview pointing out where to go to do all the things you want to do.

How-To Videos and How-To Guide

To get more information about how to use Blogsy go to "Settings" → "How-To Videos" or "How-To Guide".

This post is for all of you that think I have forsaken my knitting. It is not true. I am knitting regularly however have not had a lot to blog about because what I am knitting are hats for charity.

This pile is being knit for donation to our local homeless shelter in time for cold weather. I have about 8 done for the month of August with more to come.

I am destashing my bucket of bulky weight yarns. For the heavier weight, like lion brand thick and quick, I am knitting them on size 11US and for the lighter bulky I am using size 9US.

And, for this post, I am using my Blogsy app. Let's hope this works.

 

No comments: