Thursday, October 23, 2014

The Problem and A Solution


The problem I am having with blogging right now is I feel like I do not have much to say but more it is about I am working on secret gift projects and cannot show them yet. That means I don't have much to blog about.

So the blog languishes while I work along on fun projects.




The solution I have come up with is to work on at least one thing that I can show, talk about, tell all, and reveal as it progresses to completion. And maybe a couple pretty fall pictures thrown in for fun.

So, that will be my plan going forward. And I will do a big reveal on the secret projects after they are gifted.





Today let's just stick with a picture of the finished hat on mom and a fall pic.

I hope everyone is having a fabulous fall~!


1 comment:

Cathy R said...

I hear you. Add in to my problems is that I don't have a really easy way to get photos onto my blog (yes, I miss my smartphone), then, well...

But we enjoy hearing from you!