Sunday, March 4, 2012

TWW - First One

TWW = Three Word Weekend. I am going to try to sum up each weekend on Sundays with this idea.


This weekend it was all about: Plan, Create, Crochet. Yes, you heard me right, crochet. I am working on these really cute little monsters that are great for little kids hands. I had a lot of fun playing with the pattern for future use.

It was also about knitting retreat plans and info, cooking for the week's lunches and doing house chores. It is really nice to have at least one weekend a month to do these things.

I hope to get back on the blogging track soon. I am working on a scheduled plan, I promise. It has been difficult to carve out the time with the new job, but I am coming out the other side of the training and into the light of "got it."

I hope everyone is seeing the beauty of SPRING in their world~!

No comments: