Thursday, May 30, 2013

Sock Bag + : More information or more of the same



I am testing another bag design with the idea that it will be a perfect bag to take to knitting group. It will have room for your sock or small "vanilla" project as well as your wallet, phone, and keys, maybe even your iPad. Then all you need to do is carry that into whatever fun location your knitting group meets.

This is the test one that did turn out a little smaller than I planned. It measures 8 1/2 tall by 8 1/2 wide by 2 1/2 deep with 18 inch handles. I am working on a second one that will be larger.


I will be taking more pictures this weekend of the two finished and the items you might put in them. By mid -June they will be available at my Etsy site.

These are the design projects I have so much fun with because I know that knitters love bags like I do, and the cuter the better, I say.

I am considering designing one as a sling bag for hands free knitting. Let me know if you like the idea and want to see one of those.

Happy Crafting to All~!

No comments: