Thursday, April 3, 2008

And When I Am Not Knitting


I am creating things to use for knitting. These were designed and made for my mother. She is going to be knitting a wrap that calls for 10 stitch markers: four of one color, four of another and two distintively different designs. In this case, I did four with pink beads, four with purple/blue beads, on with a cat and mouse charm and one with a butterfly charm. I found the marker hanger in the form of a keychain at Walmart. Now she has markers that she can hang on her knitting bag and know where they are when she needs them.
I have plans to make some more sets of these as gifts eventually. They are lots of fun to create and mix and match. Most of the components I found at Michael's and Hobby Lobby.
Hope everyone is using their creativity to create fun in their lives!

No comments: